We believe passionately in our mission, and we want to strengthen our community by involving as many people as possible.
We are so grateful for volunteers, and we would love to have you join us. Here are some of the ways that you can partner with us:
- Provide child care during parent workshops
- Table at public events
- Help with social media and publicity
- Share your skills
- Develop new workshops with us
- Co-facilitate workshops with us
- Blog and/or write
- Become a professional culturally-competent counseling partner
- Help us find and write grants.
You don’t have to live in Baltimore in order to help us Let us know what you like to do and we’ll utilize your skills and talents!
Of course, making a donation is a wonderful way to support our mission. You many make financial donations here.
If you are interested in donating supplies we currently need:
- Healthy snacks and drinks for workshops
- Digital audio equipment for oral history projects
- Photography/Video equipment to document our projects